Sunday 5 July 2015

June Book Haul



I did some damage book wise this month...

1. Saga Volume 2

I won't go in-depth about this one as it's the second and I don't want to spoil anything. Sic-fi/fantasy graphic novel. I have given a synopsis of Volume 1 in my June wrap up ()

2. Chew Volume 1

An FDA agent named Tony Chu is a Cibopath meaning he can know the story of a piece of food by eating it. This extends to humans and this ability helps him solve crimes.

3. Nail Biter Volume 1

The Nail Biter was a notorious killer who is now helping the police to solve crimes.

4. Arena 13 by Joseph Delaney.

This was an auto buy for me. I adore Delaney's Wardstone Chronicles so I had to pick this up when I saw it.

5. Stormglass by Maria V. Snyder.

Not gonna lie I picked this up because it was £1. But it looks promising!

6. Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce

Another book in the fairytale retelling series. I believe that Cold Spell is based on The Snow Queen.

7. My Sword Hand is Singing by Marcus Sedgwick.

I saw vampires and I went for it. If I'm honest the cover got me too!

8. Love Reborn by Yvonne Woon.

Third book in the Dead Beautiful trilogy.

9. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews.

I saw this on Peruse Project and Katytastic's Youtube channel and it looked right up my alley. Greg coasts through high school being acquaintances with everyone and his closest friend is Earl. His mother then forces him to befriend a terminally ill girl. I am predicting feels.

10. The Voyage of the Basilisk by Marie Brennan.

The third book in the Memoirs of Lady Trent Series.


What books have you been buying?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?