Saturday 27 February 2016

Literary List #6 - Favourite Supporting Characters


When I'm reading I sometimes find that I love one of the supporting characters just as much, if not more than the main character. It doesn't happen often but when it does it sticks in my mind. These characters I'm about to mention are some of my favourite supporting characters.

1. Sevro au Barca from Pierce Brown's Red Rising. Review

Servo has to be one of my favourite characters that I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. He's loud, obnoxious, rude, swears like a sailor and I love him. He sounds awful but bear with me. He's also fiercely loyal, scarily sneaky and hella funny. I cried reading his lines.


2. Jin from Alwyn Hamilton's Rebel of the Sands. (Review coming soon)

Jin is wonderfully sarcastic. I really like reading about characters with a witty sense of humour. 


 3. Sammy from Rick Yancey's 5th Wave. Review

He's just so damn adorable. For such a young character he shows a lot of maturity. He just gets on with life even though there's an alien invasion currently occurring.


 4. Delilah Bard from V.E Schwab's A Darker Shade of Magic. Review

She has to be one of my favourite strong female characters. She's kick ass, funny, smart and doesn't take any **** from anyone. You go girl.


 5. Merek from Melinda Sailsbury's The Sin Eater's Daughter.

Such an awesome guy. I love how his character developed throughout the novel and his role in the second instalment of this series, The Sleeping Prince. (Review to come soon)


Who are some of your favourite supporting characters?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?