Wednesday 8 June 2016

May Wrap Up



Sorry this post is a little late! When I was due to write it I ended up super ill. I still had to work as normal so by the time I got home the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.

I didn't read many books last month but what I did read I really enjoyed.

1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.

I loved this so much. A real enjoyable read that kept me hooked. I'll have a review up for it soon.

2. Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig.

This had such a cool concept, I've never really read a book about twins. Especially not a fantasy one. I'll have a review up for it soon.

3. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas.

OMG.

4. When We Collided by Emery Lord.

This was such a cute book! I'll have a review up for it soon.

5. Gospel of Loki by Joanne M. Harris 3.5/5

I enjoyed this but I didn't love it. I liked that Loki narrated his own rise and fall and his personality but for some reason I just struggled to want to read this. It wasn't a book that I couldn't put down. I tended to read a few pages then I'd get distracted.

Those are the books I read in May.

What did you read?

Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?