Saturday 30 May 2015

May Wrap Up

So this has been the revision month which means I've not been able to read for pleasure all that much... Don't hate me please!


So this month I have only read three books... and one was a graphic novel!

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch was great and I have done a post on it previously here.

Same with Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman... wonderfully bizarre and further explained here.

Then. The first and most definitely not the last graphic novel I've read! Nightcrawler #1 Homecoming. Glorious artwork and Nightcrawler has always been one of my favourite X-Men characters.


Hopefully I'll be reading more after this month! Yay for the end of exams.


What have you been reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?