Saturday 23 January 2016

Literary List #2 - Characters You'd Go On A Date With

I know I'm not the only person who wishes characters in book were real. Most often than not I find myself wishing some of the most swoon worthy guys were real. So for this weeks Literary List I'm giving you the Top 5 characters I'd go on a date with.

1. Cal from Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen.

That fiery spirit is just so dan wonderful.


2. Damon Salvatore from L.J Smith's Vampire Diaries. 

Everyone loves a bad boy, am I right?


3. Dimitri Belikov from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy. 

That brutish strength. Strigoi killing fabulousness. 


4. Rowan Whitethorn from Sarah J. Maas' Queen of Shadows. 

Sarah J. Maas simply writes the most wonderful male characters. Honestly, I'd date most of them. 


5. Mather from Sara Raasch's Snow Like Ashes.

His protectiveness is just so adorable. 


Those are the five characters I'd go on a date with. Let's be serious there are so many more but these are just a selection. 

Who would you go on a  date with?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

What have you been reading lately?